Thursday, August 11, 2011

I pulled my overalls on

The electrical rough in has been completed over the last couple of days; as we steam towards plastering. I have been so keen to hang plaster on those walls but I feel like there has been a mountain of little things that need to be completed before we can and somehow the list just gets longer.... So i pulled on my overalls to assist (or hinder??) and hammered in some of those bracket things for the light switches. So electrical rough in = check.

Next week - ducted heating and cooling and fingers crossed put in the fireplace, insulation and then plaster. I will be over the moon when the plaster goes up... That means the fun stuff will start......

Melissa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love to hear from you!!!