It's true - these are the reasons I am smiling today:
* the sun is shining
* White Verandah has a driveway full of tradies utes
* my babies sung their little hearts out all morning to their school musical CD - oh the joy of little voices singing in the morning
* Mr Right and I are on the tools today putting up the timber in the vaulted ceiling
* it's friday and that means fish and chip night
* I ordered the basins, bath, etc , etc this morning after much deliberation
* we shared our first meal - homemade pizza at white verandah last night and it was delicious - the pizza, the moment and the sun setting over the hills and on the big trees on the hill!
* I found a potential tradie to tile and he can do it when I want him to - big bonus
* my girls trip is next week!! It has crept up but we are all off to Tassie to eat, laugh, probably cry (at a movie or something) and recharge our mumma batteries - oh how I love goddess gatherings!
* Oh - and I almost forgot, and in hindsight - this may have been number one, ONE more sleep until my cabinetry is installed - kitchen, laundry/mudroom, vanities, etc ...I have warned my very patient and lovely cabinet maker - the peanut gallery will be on site, perched in a corner, camera poised and watching them work.... I may make the best ever carrot cake to take along as a sweetener.. (I'll share that recipe soon - delish!)
* Oh OH Oh.... and I have skirting boards today, big delicious ones - ok only three but by the end of today there will be many!!!!
Photos from last night...
Happy day to you all too....
What has made you smile today??