Saturday, October 8, 2011

Architraves, skirts & doors......


This is what I look like today - kid in a candy shop, grinning!!!


The doors have been delivered (it's upside down in this pic, but it's here!)


The skirting boards - I just have to say it again, all 180mm of them


Mr Right propped one up against the wall and sent the pic to me.....
He knows the way to my heart!!

The carpenter is starting tomorrow - he will most definitely be stalked by me and my camera ALL week.....

Less than a week and the kitchen, vanities and laundry/mudroom will all be standing in it's place...

So close but so far - sooooo much to organise still....
* tiling
* stone bench tops
* paint colors & painting
* taps, basins, bath, toilets
* lighting
* carpet
oh and THE verandah.....
4 quotes later, we have a approximate start date... near the end of the month....
Brace yourselves - and please be warned - I may post incessantly about THE verandah....

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love to hear from you!!!