Thursday, November 3, 2011

bathroom sneaky peek


Firstly - thanks a bunch to everyone that commented, called and messaged me yesterday about my kitchen lighting dilemma....I appreciate all of your very valued feedback!!
I am closer to a decision and will share soon...

Mr tiler has been busy. He started in the girls bathroom - walls and floors....
Is it wrong that I cant wait to mop and polish them??


he has now moved around the corner into their shower space...
I couldn't get in to take pictures of the shower as the tiles had been freshly laid....


he has also tiled the floors in the ensuite and powder room...


The missing tiles are where the bath will sit in the girls bathroom, which will hopefully arrive later this week..


bath in transit!


bath tap set - I almost chose the fixed shorter bath spout but decided something that could be swung out of the way would be more sensible...



the ensuite vanity, as it was being installed - so without handles but you get the idea..

the girls bathroom vanity is almost identical..


 this stone on top


two of these on top of each vanity


and these taps...

So that's the bathrooms,  hopefully next time I share some pics, all these things will be sitting in the right places..

 no more agonising decisions for the bathrooms, umming or arghhing - the choices are complete... Well maybe just the window furnishings....I know what I want already though...I bet you could guess....

Bathroom choices complete - now just have to wait for the tradies to do their thing and cross fingers that it looks as I have imagined and hoped it would..

The powder room will also have the same stone, basin and tap sets = done. I love that it sounds so simple but it has taken me forever, oh the joy of owner building..... Did you hear the sarcasm??

Melissa xxx




1 comment:

  1. Love those large size wall tiles and your vanity is stunning! Very exciting! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love to hear from you!!!