Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Craft Room Inspiration

                                                                              Source: littlemissmomma.com via Melissa on Pinterest

I have a confession - I have a new obsession, crush, love affair....
It is called pinterest and you can follow me by clicking on the source link attached to these images..
I am madly "pinning" craft room images and dreaming of putting it together...

                                                                          Source: inspirationfordecoration.blogspot.com via Melissa on Pinterest

                                                                                            Source: tumblr.com via Melissa on Pinterest


It is a dream come true for me - usually a mad magazine flipper and picture ripper...
This means I can now throw away my ridiculously large collection of magazines that is just taking up way too much room... It means I may have a massive clean out and actually not have to move them for the third time in 12 months - back breaking I tell you!









                                                                                  Source: onelittleword.typepad.com via Melissa on Pinterest

                                                                      Source: lovemyelement.wordpress.com via Melissa on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Love that first craft room with the pretty bunting. I am yet to join Pinterest but it is definitely on my to do list as I have files of images saved on our computer for inspiration that are taking up way too much room. Just had a quick look and your Pinterest board has some great images pinned.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love to hear from you!!!