Thursday, April 28, 2011

windows

As promised, some window pics.. The girls bedrooms windows...

That will have one of these underneath (excuse the photo- i couldnt save it off the computor so i had to take a snap of it on the phone)
The lounge french doors have these windows either side - **sigh**
The lounge french doors sans doors - imagine the stone fire place in between them
Just like this - my breathing has quickened just posting this. I stumbled across this pic the other day which is just as i had imagined and planned the lounge to look... Complete with that chunky aged wood mantle...I just dribbled a little bit!!!
The butlers pantry port hole

The roof is on its way within the next or so, and then the french doors and front door will be hung.. stay tuned for more dribble, erratic breathing and excitement when those babies get themselves on the hinges...

Melissa xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lordy I go away for a week and I come back to windows!!!!!! And beautiful one's at that. I am squeeeeealing with delight here, is that allowed???!!!!

    xxMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks mb - for sharing in my delight!!! - I thought I was the only one that had an unhealthy window addiction ! Hope u enjoyed your break x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so perfect. I really am swooning. You obviously have such a wonderful sense of style. I only wish I did when we did our place! I've enjoyed reading your last few posts.. I'm glad you got the itching under control, what a stressful time it must have been. I love the pictures of the girls making all sorts of things on their school holidays too, just beautiful. Have a great week..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to have a gorgeous window seat like that!! And I adore that lounge room pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I think windows are really important when designing a house, in fact pone of the most important things really.... well done, looking absolutely fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love to hear from you!!!