We celebrated the littlest ones 5th birthday recently, i wont carry on with the usual rants, we all know time flies when you are having fun lapping up every moment of your little cherubs lives.. But seriously - i really can't beleive that she is 5 - it honestly does feel like such a short time ago that she safely arrived into my awaiting arms. Any how - what a stunning day of fabulous sunny weather for the party, lots of friends, cake and sugar!!
|We had so much fun playing tug o war|
|Bubble treasure hunt|
|Big birthday blow xx|
|Happy birthday my sweet cheeks xxxx|
- We have fresh moo cows and plenty more on the way before Christmas!! The girls have loved giving them their bottles..
- Charlotte's school musical was so amazing, her confidence blew me away and i even suffered some sneaky mumma tears - never prepared, i had to borrow the kleenex from mum
- Charlotte has a CD of the musical songs and i am so in love with listening to the two girls sing their little souls out!
- The chooks have lice - ewwwww but have been treated by miss farmer C
- The kitten has ring worm - more ewwwwww but has also been treated by miss armer C
- We picked up Ameila's school uniform and bag today - very exciting!!
- Almost ready to put in all the things for the permit for the house, we were almost there but realised we needed an engineer report - crap!! I WILL have the permit in before Christmas
- We dragged the Christmas tree out from storage and will decorate soon
- There are more things but i wont bore you until tomorrow.....